Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Home nightmare

Parents, what a nightmare, the people who raised and educated you, they are supposedly a good example for  you... Well is a fact some times they  fail their task, and it is sad when they do.
I don't know how I got throw 15 years of constant fear, my father is a alcoholic, for year I tried to make excuses for him, not anymore I can't take it any longer, fear is a constant in my house, he goes out in the morning before I am even awake, I don't see him until noon when he is already very drunk, the thing that I most fucking hate about him when he is drunk are really the conversations those long and painful conversations, although I'm not able to understand shit about what the hell he is saying I just have to listen because if I don't,  well there is the risk of he never walk away, well but this is my father, my mother knows what happen if she steps in ... shouting and more shouting ... when the things don't get worst.
Sincerely I don't know why don't they split up, divorce, I don't know if it is pity, or shame, or what but this is masochism.
I don't know if I can't  hold this for much longer, I seriously don't know, I don't wont to live a life of fear, I just want to get the hell out of here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment